I had the hiccups the entire day yesterday and now Dallin is pretending to have them today. He told me not to worry though because the hiccups can't get out. "They don't have arms so they can't crawl up my throat...right mom?" My response was silence...what do you say to that?
Dallin loves nursery and loves his teachers. Sister Christiansen is "my teacher", Sister Hart is "Sister Red Heart" , and my favorite is Sister Bridges as "Sister Fringes"
Dallin needed a band aid on his toe last week. I started to put it on his big toe and he said, "Not my thumb toe mom, it's my finger toe that hurts!"
Brooke cracks me up. She isn't talking much yet....nothing beyond mom, Yaye (for daddy), bye, and an occasional hi. Somehow she learned to moo like a cow this week and has been walking around with the biggest lips ever. She moos everywhere she goes and thinks she is the best thing around.
Brooke has also discovered sunglasses. She thinks she is hot stuff and we all agree! Her personality changes completely when she puts her shades on.
I told Dallin and Brooke that I would take them swimming today and Dallin seemed a little concerned. He said, "Mom, you can't just drop me off to swim because I am little, not big like you and Daddy...and nobody gave me a button." I explained that I would not just drop him off and asked what button he was talking about. He then said, "You and Daddy were little and then you pushed the button and it made you into big, but I don't have a button so I am small." I would love to know the source of his information!
1 week ago
5 comments:
Jen, you are so cute. I am glad you are now in your new place. I know exactly what you mean about all the good stuff about people not living above or below, and the garage, and back yard!! It's the little things in life that are lovely aren't they?!!
Dallin is the cutest age right now. He is saying the funniest stuff! Tell him Beebe and Dori say Hi : )
Hi Jen! Congrats on your new place! Tell Doug thank you again for picking us up at the airport at midnight!!!! Baylee can officially climb out of her crib and it has been crazy trying to keep her in bed!!! What do you do??? I love all of your stories! Take care!
Seriously Dallin is hilarious. Where does he come up with this stuff? He cracks me up. Glad you guys are settled in your new place.
Dallin's stories should be published in Kids Say the Darndest Things. Hey, check out our blog. I really don't know what I'm doing but managed to get some pics in. Love you four!
Post a Comment