Brooke turned 3 years old on Friday. It was a great day for the whole family and we really enjoyed being able to spend time together. Doug has been studying for the boards every day and into the night this week, so it was nice that he could take a break to help us celebrate. He came home for lunch and brought Brooke a big bouquet of balloons! She was so excited and is very protective of her Tinkerbell balloon. We spent the evening playing games at Chucky Cheese and then came back for some cake. I can't believe that my baby is 3!! I can't believe how quickly these past 3 years have pasted by. She is such a beautiful person and I feel so blessed to be her mom. Love you Brookie!
Brooke loved all the "girly" stuff she got for her birthday!
Grandma Maggie & Papa Richie gave Brooke a bird house for her birthday. The kids were so excited to paint it and hang it in the tree! It was beautiful!!

1 comment:
I LOVE the Birthday hat! Can't wait to have you closer to help celebrate all of these!
Post a Comment