Sunday, April 18, 2010

About once a month I have to clean the play room. Usually my kids do, but they don't always put things in the right place and after a few weeks no one can find anything. I had just finished this task and was starting to sort laundry when I heard a huge crash. I ran upstairs and grit my teeth and groaned when I saw what had happened. When Dallin saw the look on my face he said,
"Brooke's awfully strong for such a little girl ...don't you think?"




Dallin & Brooke were so proud of themselves. They finally saved up enough money to get the ice cream play dough set that they have been wanting. It was so good to see them save and then combine their money to get something to share. They have so much fun with it & take great care of it.

1 comment:

Effie said...

haha! Dallin is so funny! And yeah for working as a team! That's awesome that they pooled their money. Clever kids.