Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dallin's Preschool Graduation

 Moving to Albuquerque at the end of the summer made it difficult to get Dallin into a preschool.  Everything was already full and so I decided that we would just have to buckle down and do it at home.  That was also about the time I found out that I was pregnant with Kaitlyn and was super sick...so I wasn't doing a very good job.  Thankfully a little after we moved into the ward a preschool teacher from Las Vegas moved into our ward and neighborhood.  It turned out to be exactly what we needed.  She was an amazing teacher for Dallin and he was in the class with 4 other boys, which was great considering he had few boys as friends down in Florida. He learned so much and was so excited to be reading before summer started.  I'm so proud of him and his love for learning!



No comments: