Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Joys of Traveling

Christmas was extra busy this year. We were lucky enough to go to Utah and spend the holidays with both my family and Doug's family. This was a great treat and a well needed break from Dental School. I will say that every time we arrive home from a trip home I tell myself that I will never fly with kids again. But, even with Brooke throwing up on me three times during the flight home, I would gladly go home next week if I had a ticket. We really enjoyed spending time with our families and are so thankful to have had such a perfect holiday.

3 comments:

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Wow! What a crazy/fun vacation!! Sorry to hear about the throwing up part... the pics are great. We can't wait to go back to Nana's!

Lisa said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your flight. That's miserable. I'm glad your vacation made up for it.

Jenn said...

I am glad that you guys had such a great holiday season. It is always so nice to be around family during this time of year. Oh, and I am sorry about the plane ride, and the emergency room visit. They will make for good memories in the future though!