Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Girl!!


I can't believe how big Brooke is and how fast this past year has flown by. She turned one of January 8th and we had some friends over for hot dogs and cup cakes. I think Dallin was just as excited as Brooke. She was so excited to get some new books, dolls, a stroller, and some princesses. It was a great day for the whole family. Brooke also started taking her first steps this past week. Shes up to about 5 steps, but still prefers to crawl.


2 comments:

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

So cute Jen! I can't believe she's 1 already! She's moving around better than Mason - surprise, surprise... I'm glad the party was a success!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't it so fun to see your kids grow up. They change so much in just a short year. I love birthdays. It looks like you guys had a great one!